-1 1/4 cup Oatmeal
-1 1/4 cup Milk
-1/4 tsp Cinnamon
-1/2 tsp Vanilla (Optional)
-1/2 cup oil
-1/2 cup Brown Sugar
-1/2 cup chopped pecans (or other nuts)
-1/2 cup chocolate chips
-1 1/4 cup flour
-4 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp salt
1. Soak Oatmeal in the Milk, add cinnamon, set aside for 15 min.
2. Add in Oil, Brown Sugar, Chopped Pecans, Chocolate Chips, Egg, and Vanilla, mix until well combined.
3. Mix Flour, Baking Powder and Salt in a separate bowl, and slowly incorporate into the wet ingredients.
4. Pour batter into lined muffin pan 2/3 of the way in each well, put in the oven at 400 F for 20-25 min, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Take out muffins, cool, and serve.
Linking this post to Lets bake Cupcakes and Muffins hosted by simply.food, "Let's Party" hosted by Divya and Surabhi, and 'only' cooking with chocolate hosted by Foodelicious, and Bake Fest hosted by Priya and started by Vardhini.