This easy healthy cookie recipe came out when I was experimenting with my huge bag of multi-grain flour. The cookies came out like shortbread, nutty and earthy, not too sweet, and not too bland, just perfect! These beauties are healthy and delicious, so what's not to love? Try them out...
-2 cups Multigrain Flour (or White Flour)
-1 cup ground almonds
-pinch of salt
-2/3 cup honey
-1/2 cup oil
1. Mix flour, ground almonds, and salt in a bowl.
2. Combine honey and oil in a separate bowl.
3. Fold in the honey and oil into the dry ingredients and form a ball of dough.
4. Form balls in the size of your choice, and flatten slightly.
5. Place in oven at 325 Fahrenheit for 15-20 min unitl the cookies are golden.
6. Take cookies out of oven, cool, serve, and enjoy!
(makes 24 cookies)