Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Diet Soda Cake

A diet soda cake involves just two ingredients, diet soda, and cake mix. I have seen this recipe online for some time, but was afraid to try it (what if it failed?). But a few days back I decided to splurge and go for it, all I did was mix 12 oz (1 can) of sprite zero and a box of strawberry cake mix, put it in a pan, and into the oven at 350 for about 40 minutes. The results were quite good, the cake was moist and yummy, but it was lacking in sugar, so I guess it would taste even better if you frosted it. All in all, this is a great quick recipe that vegetarians and vegans can enjoy without too many fussy ingredients.

Here is an official recipe with real instructions:

Ingredients:
-One box of cake mix (I used pillsbury)
-One can of diet soda (I used sprite zero)

Procedure:
1.Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
2.Mix together cake mix and soda
3.Put in greased pan
4.Place in oven for 30- 40 min until a toothpick comes out dry
5.Take out cake, cool, serve, and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment